Grandstream GRP2616 Carrier-Grade IP Phone
Reviews Summary by AI:
- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
Grandstream GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment & easy management.
Supports 6 lines & up to 6 SIP accounts. Offers a sleek design with a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), 2 Gigabit ports & more.
The GRP2616 supports a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates, allowing for easy logo customization plus an additional 2.4 inch display screen. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images & encrypted data storage.
For cloud provisioning & centralized management, GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage & monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Built for the needs of busy desktop workers & designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers as well as other high-volume markets, GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use & easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- HD audio, handset & speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images & encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- 2 angle positions Base Stand
- Wal Mounting: With the optionally available Grandstream GRP_WM_L Wall Mount Kit
Μόνο συνδεδεμένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει αυτό το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία αξιολόγηση.