- Επιπλέον πληροφορίες
- Αξιολογήσεις (0)
Grandstream GXP1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features offering 8 dual-color line keys, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 8 dedicated function keys plus a 200×80 pixel back-lit LCD display.
For added personalization the GXP1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot, one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
In addition GXP1782 enables fast connection speeds supporting 2 auto-sensing Gigabit network ports and automated provisioning features with media access control. Grandstream GXP1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance & design at an affordable price point.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 4 SIP accounts
- 8 dual-color line keys, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 dedicated function keys & 5 navigation/menu keys
- Large 200×80 pixel, back-lit LCD display
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- 5-way audio conferencing support
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation
- 2 Gigabit network ports
- Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet 802.3af) for centralized powering
- USB port for data import/export
- EHS support for compatible Plantronics™ headsets
- Up to 2000 contacts phonebook capacity and up to 500 records call history
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology protecting calls & accounts
- Kensington Security Slot support
- Base Stand enabling 2 angled positions
- Multi-language support
- PSU included, 100-240V input, 5V-1A output
Μόνο συνδεδεμένοι πελάτες που έχουν αγοράσει αυτό το προϊόν μπορούν να αφήσουν μία αξιολόγηση.